Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fix your centos or redhat server issue professionally

I will fix your centos or redhat server issue professionally












About:

Hello,

I have 19 years professional working experience with Linux, Servers, Cloud Hosted Server and others technology.

I can Fix your Centos, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux or any Linux server issue.

I job Accordance with their specific requirements.

Some of my services are:

Essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments.
Analyzing running systems, identifying processes, and controlling services.
Configuring file systems, such as permissions, encryption and access control lists.
I will Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
Managing users and groups with access credential. 
Professional security, including advanced firewall and SELinux configuration.
Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
Configuring networking services including:-
HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SMB, SSH, NTP, SMTP, VNC.
and more.

Need anything else. Please feel free to ask me any question.

Note: Please contact me before place an order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment