Monday, July 30, 2018

I will audit and secure your cPanel server

I will audit and secure your cPanel server












About:

As someone who has been in web hosting industry for over 5 years I know how secure and stable server is important factor to your business.

I am going to provide you with a high-quality service.

For 30$ I will:

- Install and configure Config Server Firewall
- Install and configure Mod_Security & WAF
- MySQL & Apache server optimization
- Schedule ClamAV scanner to remove viruses daily and send email report
- Setup exploit detection script and report to email address
- Implement Symlink Race Condition protection
- Enhance PHP Security by enabling suPHP, open_base_dir protection and many more!
- A lots of other tweaks

If you own CloudLinux license I am going to configure it with CageFS for best security.

Reviews


aquadea:Very fast and competent work. Every time a good countercheck, whether it's this or that which I want. Very good understanding.\nWonderful server skills. \nThanks !!!

lukapaunovic:Thank you!

gunthervallons1:One of the best developers on here - going above and beyond

lukapaunovic:Thank you so much. I am grateful that my efforts have been noticed and rewarded.

reignsys:Friendly, fast delivery, easy to work with and provides quality solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment