Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will install or renew your exchange certificates

I will install or renew your exchange certificates












About:

Is it time to renew your Exchange certificate but you do not have the time to do it?

We can install your certificate and test that it works end-to-end.


FAQ:

Q: Can things go wrong?

  • The GUI can fail to install certificates but there are lower-level tools that are more robust and we have never had a permanent failure to install a certificate.

Q: I want to make some changes to my certificate, can I do that?

  • It depends upon whether your change exceeds the limitations of the certificate. Some changes require re-keying and might carry a cost with your vendor. We'll let you know during our assessment

Q: I want to secure my internal web site on another server -- can I use this cert for this purpose?

  • You might be able to make it work it but we will not configure it.

Q: What access will you need to our server?

  • Domain Admin. We suggest that you create a temp account and delete at completion.

Q: I use a self signed cert and when I connect to OWA I want to have the padlock in my browser green

  • You need a 3rd party cert. A self signed certificate is not trusted by your browser because it has no reason to trust it even though your company is the 'Certification Authority' (CA).






Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment