Monday, July 30, 2018

I will expert in c,cpp java, c sharp, python programming

I will expert in c,cpp java, c sharp, python programming












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking for solution of  C, C++, Java , Python,  Arduino, Android SQL HTML problem??  

You are at right place

hi  i am mujeeb i have 3years experince in programming
I assure you quality and perfect work within the delivery time.


My Expertise Are

  • Java 
  • C
  • C++
  • C# 
  • Python 
  • Arduino
  • Android
  • SQL
  • HTML
  • Networking 
  • Operating System 
  • OOP
  • Database
  •  MySql,MS SQL Server
  • Algorithm 
  • Internet Programming 




  • JAVASwing Application
  • SQL Database Integration
  • Java Database Connectivity Application (MS Access / SQL)
  • Java Console Application
  • PHP

    Available system:

    1. POS System
    2. School Managment System
    3. Lirbrary Managment  and complete CRM
    4. Gym / Fitness center system Webase application
    5. All members paid , unpaid , revenue , supper admin , branch admin accountants , complete accounts recaords ,, diet plans aloted to customers multi funtionalaties

inbox me before making an offer and I will respond you immediately. 

Note: message me before placing order thanks

Reviews


benjavaisberg:Great guy to work with. Answers right away and didn't stop working on my project until he delivered exactly what I asked for. Great experience

mujeeb94:thank you :)

elsahegner:Thank you, I am happy

mujeeb94:thankyou.

designinsight:Excellent quality work, Great communication and fast delivery. Highly recommended to everyone 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment