Monday, July 30, 2018

I will configure your router mikrotik tailored to your needs

I will configure your router mikrotik tailored to your needs












About:

The work includes: 
- Preparation of a configuration tailored to your needs . 
- Creation of configuration file.
- Rules of the firewall.
- Creating VPN server and client.

- Load the settings on your router. 
- Connectivity Tests . 
- Firewall rules to block attacks ssh and ftp. 
- Port Forwarding (up to 10 ) for your internal machines .
If you need a professional work contact me. https://www.fiverr.com/linuxtik

Reviews


vz2017:Very good work thanks

linuxtik:Fantastic customer. Thanks.

ysnlwr:Very helpful and accomodating. Satisfied with the result.

linuxtik:Thank you very much for trusting me. Only words of thanks. Everything perfect with the buyer. Great person. I wish you the best.\r\n\r\nRegards.

reedbolduc:Worked with me to try to get QOS working.. Thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment