Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 5 DNS records for your domain. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question

I will create 5 DNS records for your domain. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss in details and understand exactly what you need.

Need to configure DNS records for your site, mailbox, point your domain to other hosting and don't know how? you are in the right place :)


I will help you to create any DNS records for your domain: MX,CNAME,TXT,SPF,DKIM,A Record and etc.

Any type of record is allowed, always if your domain hosting support it!

Feel free to contact me before ordering if you have any question or special request.

will be happy to assist.

Gig extra is not required for fast handling !  most of the works will be completed in less than hour, please check my availability cause sometimes i am sleeping :)

Reviews


dhitch:Server trouble\nShpitz

shpitz:Amazing experience

abisalami:Shpitz was super helpful. Basically held my hand through the whole process, which I definitely needed!

shpitz:Awsome experience!

ukhan9:It was great working with shpitz, he was able to deliver the project exactly as I wanted while being responsive and a joy to work with. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment