Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will support and config your network infrastructure

I will support and config your network infrastructure












About:

I will do Network Support, Network Administration and Network Consultancy.

( Cisco, Juniper, Dell, Net-gear, HP Etc..... )

- Router Configuration

- Switch Configuration

- Vlan

- Firewall configuration

-NAT

-DHCP Server configuration

- Network Design

- Network Support


lt;lt;lt;lt;lt;lt;lt;Quality assurance is guaranteed and I will do the order to the best of my ability.gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;gt;

Reviews


shay_to:The seller was professional !!!!

ashan101:Outstanding Experience!

nchristo80:highly recommend! great communication!

ashan101:Happy to work with him :)

markusallen:This is my second gig this week. Ashan101 is AWESOME! Great communications. Super fast. Super willing to be helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment