Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fix any computer or laptop issue

I will fix any computer or laptop issue












About:

IMPORTANT
-Please DO NOT place order without contacting me.
-I ONLY deal with Windows OS.

My Services
-Optimize/Tune up PC with slow speed
-Windows installation
-Remove spyware/malware/adware/hijacker/virus
-Fix device driver issues
-Fix any Windows error message
-Help with installation of any software
-Consultation for computer related matters

Not just the above - you can message me for any computer related problem. The GIG's cost will vary depending upon the job's complexity.

About Me

-Electronics Engineering Graduate
-A technology enthusiast
-Over 7 year experience in solving Windows related issues.
-Level 02 Seller

How it works?
1.Install TeamViewer
2.Send the login details

Why choose me?
-Money-back guaranteefull refund if you are unsatisfied
-5 star rated GIG
-Instant delivery - no extra charges
-Unlimited Revisions

See FAQ below for queries. For other questions, message me.

I offer my services exclusively on Fiverr.com

Reviews


a2zpros:Always awesome working with this Seller. Outstanding Seller!!!!

engrchrishenry:Outstanding Experience!

marygems:excellent work

engrchrishenry:Outstanding Experience!

ultimateapparel:I had a very complex issue that he resolved very quickly. I also ordered the gig and within 20 seconds he was on computer fixing the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment