Monday, July 30, 2018

I will setup and maintain your cryptocurrency masternodes

I will setup and maintain your cryptocurrency masternodes












About:

Please message me before ordering

I can help you setup your masternodes on your VPS. 

I have setup and run multiple masternodes on many VPS for myself, friends and many happy clients.

Special offer: Message me for a discount and free credit if you sign up using my Vultr referral link

Reviews


nschulze11:good job....

nschulze11:great will use again

wai200:Type a comment…

christianvb:He did not fulfill the order !!!

wai200:Unreasonable. I delivered everything the client client wanted and more. He still can’t give an explanation of what I did not deliver. Just keeps repeating “seller did not fulfil order” scammer alert!


No comments:

Post a Comment