Monday, July 30, 2018

I will install ffmpeg on cpanel, centos servers

I will install ffmpeg on cpanel, centos servers












About:

For $15 I will install the latest version of ffmpeg with the most used codecs on your CentOS server.

Currently all CentOS distributions are supported :
- CentOS 7
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 5 and below

My installation is compatible with cPanel/WHM servers.

Satisfaction guaranteed !

PS. You can also pay an extra to get my shell script to use it by yourself to install automatically ffmpeg and all requirements on your servers.

Reviews


vefhonnun:Fast and good service.

benkhouya:Pro and very reactive, an excellent customer.

nexxterra:Installed FFMPEG on my server, works well,

benkhouya:A sympatic customer, and an outstanding experience.

imduval1:quick and courteous


No comments:

Post a Comment