Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will solve cisco packet tracers

I will solve cisco packet tracers












About:

Hi!

I am an experienced and CCNP certified Network Engineer, also a Telecommunication graduate. I can solve all your CCNA (Routing and Switching) problems you face during practice on Cisco Packet Tracer software, like;

  • Don't know how to start using Packet Tracer?
  • Don't know how to create a Topology?
  • Stuck during configurations, and need help?? (OSPF, VLAN, Routing, etc, etc)
  • Don't know how to verify your configurations?
  • or any related problem

then I'am here for you.

I have received great feedback from students around the globe. Quality and your satisfaction will always be my utmost priority.


Important Note:-


If your order may take more than 15 minutes to complete, please contact me before placing your order and place your order after I confirm. 

Reviews


teamalex420:It was excellent working with him, would definitely recommend.

narutohokager:Communication was pleasant, nothing to say.

naveedf:Thumbs up !

vitaue:Having problems with a timely task. Finished it with quality results.

tobiaspie:nice!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment