Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will configure the nginx web server

I will configure the nginx web server












About:

I can do below stuffs:-

Installing the Latest Version of Nginx

configuring main nginx host files

configuring virtual host 

Adding the SSL Certificates

Nginx with HTTP/2 Support 

Verifying the Changes


Reviews


megasharebz:He knows servers and could repair mine better than anyone I've tried.Really amazing experience working with this buyer, I'm sure we will work again soon.. Highly recommend.

iampnp:Super cool client to work with. It was my pleasure in solving your problems. I would love to work you with again and again. Cheers!

spacebaropiates:The seller was very accommodating to my schedule. We played tag for a couple days mostly due to me being at work, but he was willing to work with my schedule to get the job done. The services were rendered quickly and he showed obvious knowledge and skill at what he was doing. I'd definitely recommend this seller to everyone!

iampnp:It was a great experience working with this client.

flohigh:As always super fast and reliable! My go to guy, thank you man!


No comments:

Post a Comment