Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will help you solve any software problem or hardware issue you're having

I will help you solve any software problem or hardware issue you're having












About:

What if I told you, you could get GREAT IT support for cheap prices?
You have a friend in me that can help you!

I have over twenty (20) years in IT and Help Desk support. I can help guide you through both software, and hardware issues. Also you can pick my brain about software to buy, and I can even help you pick out hardware from routers to your next laptop depending on your needs.

I will provide remote support for Windows, via team-viewer.

I will help you to install new software and also help you in troubleshoot your desktop or laptop problems.

I will help you to install drivers for your system.

I will help you to cleanup your systems and speed up your operating system and improve computer performance.

I will help you in new installation of an operating system and configurations.

I will help you in configure your email address.

I will remove computer virus/malware and fix internet browser.

I can help you with installation of software (client provide the media kit).

I will investigate what is the root cause of the issue and will give you recommendations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. I'm not an AI :)


Reviews


nstigator:worked with him before and he was great then, I will be contacting him in the future for sure

niniste:thank you

macguy123:Very quick and responsive. Was having difficulty figuring out some basics with my windows VPS and got them resolved immediately.

niniste:Thank you!

getitdonegyrl:Terrific work. Awesome tech support, I am so happy that niniste was able to resolve it! This was just the hands on support that I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment