Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will config and deploy your application into any server

I will config and deploy your application into any server












About:

Greeting,

After you done with a project, that time to deploy your project into a live server to public what you've done. Sometimes, do it by yourself is fine. But what if you got a problem? With many years of experiences in software development. I can help you with this issue and: Safety, Quality, Time and Cost.

You want to config some things on a server such as SSL, Extensions, Apache2, Nginx, Mysql,... I can help you.

Thanks and best regards,
Nick

Reviews


felipobellini:Nice seller

nickhuynh:Thanks for trusting, I am glad to help.

abdelkayoum_amr:Thnks a lot Nick, you are very proffesional, you will be my man for sure

toqentech:Needed a deployment and seller exceeded my expectations. Definitely working with him again.

nickhuynh:Thank you very much for trusting me. I am glad to be working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment