Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will fix cpanel, whm, apache, php, mail, mysql, dns, vesta, plesk

I will fix cpanel, whm, apache, php, mail, mysql, dns, vesta, plesk












About:

Note: Kindly DO NOT place direct order, talk with me first about your server and website issues. 

About me: I 
am an RED HAT Certified  and I have 9+ years of experience in Linux server management. I am expert in cPanel/Linux and can also support few other panels like plesk, vesta , CWP, ISPConfig.

I can :  
Investigate and Fix the issues with cPanel, WHM, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Server load, Server setup, free SSL, DNS, website errors/warnings. 

Upgrade or install the new Apache, php modules on server

Find and stop spamming

Find and clean the websites

Apache, PHP, MySQL optimisation

PHP + Server hardening, install CSF firewall.

Setup new server with OS and control panel

Please contact me before placing order so we can discuss in detail, because most of the issues need the root access or purchase multiple gigs depending on your issues.










Reviews


karun25u:great work

michael000000:Outstanding work, fast and accruate. I would hire again. thank you

rajmehta294:will hire again

clifford:A+ Experience - one of the best on Fiverr - great response and communication!

dalesanford:This is why we come to platinumsupport first!


No comments:

Post a Comment