Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will remotely repair any computer issue

I will remotely repair any computer issue












About:

     Hi my name is Dan, it doesn't matter if you are in a Mac or a PC. I will use teamviewer(remote login tool), via skype, Call by phone or any other IM audio/video chat tool you prefer for me to assist you.
    If your computer is slow or even has a virus I will assist/solv/repair any IT related problem! Including:
-Troubleshooting
-Hardware issues
-Viruses
-Malware
-Driver repair
-PC tuneup
-Operating system upgrade/repair
And more!

 I also can run hardware testing, network/internet speed tests, network security and vulnerability testing!

   I have been doing computer repair, tech support virus/malware removal and web security for multiple years now and could easily help you with your issues, and anything else you might need.
   I live in the USA (EST time zone) and run my own computer repair company as well. Thanks for looking, I can't wait to help you!

Reviews


midgarick:Very good service, good communication

strikeforceind:Great experience , thanks!

damean87:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

madmediauk:Best service ever my computer had so much crap on it that I didn't even know about yep he went that extra mile

strikeforceind:Most fun i have had working, glad to be of service!!


No comments:

Post a Comment