Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide remotely IT supports

I will provide remotely IT supports












About:

Remote computer help



You can also contact me for any computer related issues.


What I need to do my work:
I work with "Team Viewer Or AyDesk, software remote connection. If you have it already that is fine, just give me the ID and Password.

Managing mikrotik Router, control bandwidth, ensure firewall security, trouble shoot, monitoring the network, maintain the inventory system, Train up the user on tally, manage N-Computing device cctv camera setup etc .

Reviews


fobstop:Thanks!!!

bdsoftusd:Thank you so much.

fobstop:Helped me really well. Very patient! thx again!

bdsoftusd:Thank you so much.

carlosgalarce:Had issues with getting the service started but worked out at the end


No comments:

Post a Comment