Monday, July 30, 2018

I will remotely assist with virus removal and tune-up of your PC to aid in faster performance.

I will remotely assist with virus removal and tune-up of your PC to aid in faster performance.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO ORDER TO ENSURE ISSUE IS SOFTWARE BASED AND CONFIRM I AM ABLE TO ASSIST

Hello!

Is your computer giving you issues? Maybe even running at what seems to be a snail's pace compared to how it used to run?

My name is Jesse, and I have been repairing PCs for over 10 years. I have held jobs within the IT industry, and pretty much spend most of my time tinkering around with PCs. 

Unlike the big box stores, I will be honest and straight-forward
with my repairs. I'm so confident that you'll have a fixed computer, that I offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. This isn't just a job for me, this is truly my hobby. I promise to be efficient, helpful, and most importantly FRIENDLY.

  • For Tier 1, I will help troubleshoot/repair your PC via remote access using TeamViewer. This software is free to use, and I will walk you through step-by-step on setup when the time comes. You will still have FULL CONTROL of your computer while the remote session is in progress.
  • For Tier 2, I will perform a tune-up and routine maintenance of your PC after your issue is resolved.
  • For Tier 3, In addition to techical support, I will remove any viruses.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment