Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will configure mail server and fix any errors about emails

I will configure mail server and fix any errors about emails












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am going to give you high quality and competitive price service. 

I will do below job for you :
* install and configure mail server
* setup secondary or backup mail server
* setup local and remote MX records
* fix any errors for mail server
* fix any errors for webmail
* fix any errors for email bounce back
* fix spam issue
* find and block spammers and their scripts
* fix any error for email account in Outlook, Mac Mail etc
* restore or migrate email accounts with messages

This gig is NOT for IP address Blacklist issue nor for spam/junk folder delivery issue.

Kindly contact me before you order this gig to discuss Job in details.
# Some issues require root user shell access. 
# For different/multiple issues you need to purchase multiple gigs.

You can view my all gigs and reviews at https://www.fiverr.com/cpaneltech

Reviews


mikegilberto:Great communication!

cpaneltech:Great experience again. Thank you very much :)

johnbob820:Seller is the best at what he does. Will keep using! Thanks!

cpaneltech:Great experience again, thank you very much

golfmexico:Very knowledgeable and quick process. I will be using him again soon! Totally recommend !!


No comments:

Post a Comment