Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide remote IT support and window servers

I will provide remote IT support and window servers












About:

hey 

 Clients  


zaheer here 30 years old as i mentioned  in my logo i can provide you 27/7 support window server and network support to your business .rest of this i can provide you network support in virtual environment  like Vmware  esxi and hyper v . if you like my services please ping me any time and any where i will 

thanks 

zaheer 

Reviews


hugolondon:thank you, good job again

zaheerkacha:Thanks my duty man to help when ever you need my help you can contact me on fiverr i am available here 24x7 to help my clients

hugsneshy:Seller was good. My only criticism is that the only thing that should have been important was to complete the job correctly. Perhaps a lack of understanding but the job is not resolved. He is a decent guy who does have good intentions

zaheerkacha:Sir we will complete this job but as you need External Disk for backup once you backup all important data then i will finished this is not an issue .. But your Data is important for me that why we are not completed \r\n\r\nThanks

joyfill:Zaheer is a complete pro. He knew exactly what to do and helped me out really quickly. I would definitely use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment