Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will evaluate, repair and support any issues you are having with your systems and networking.

I will evaluate, repair and support any issues you are having with your systems and networking.












About:

"Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"

Let the expert handle your problems, just describe the problem and I will provide the solutions. With a plenty of experience of IT support, systems and networking, I will help you in: 
  • operating systems issues, software/applications installation, patches updations, application servers, databases and troubleshooting 
  • network design, configurations, troubleshooting and management
  • network security, application servers hardening, and application security

Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


carlosgalarce:Good effort!

yasirrehman7:Thanks, Carlos. it's pleasure working with you. Carlos is a great buyer, nice communication, collaboration, and attitude. Looking forward to work with him again. :)

thomasilisz:Awesome experience! If you have any kind of networking or Linux issues, look no further \u0026 order this gig.\nYasir understood my problem \u0026 delivered my order exactly as I wanted it to be.\nHis English is perfect \u0026 communication was just great.\nNext time I need help, I won't bother searching for another seller, but contact him directly.\n5+ Recommended!

yasirrehman7:Thanks, Thomas. It was a pleasure working with you. I am looking forward to working you. :)\r\n\r\nThomas, a great buyer, provides helpful feedback and information to meet the optimized quality of the product.

aleclong:Hey Great SysAdmin/IT Pro, understands my needs and delivered quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment