Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will install engintron and optimize the performance of your cpanel server

I will install engintron and optimize the performance of your cpanel server












About:

As the developer of Engintron, the popular open source cPanel/WHM plugin that installs & configures Nginx on your cPanel/WHM server to improve its web serving performance, I often get email inquiries for custom services that usually range from installing Engintron to optimizing an entire cPanel server.

Through this offering, my goal is to automate the hiring process & offer distinct packages with transparent pricing.

Reviews


marcusarkan:Amazing, very professional and completed in​ a timely manner. Highly recommend

solidblueliquid:He responded well, knew his stuff and was a very helpful with additional questions

glowbugdiapers:I am extremely impressed with pretty much everything related to the gig! The communication was quick \u0026 detailed from before I paid until after every little thing was completed. The job was done exactly as described (probably more), in a very timely manner (less than 24 hours), with updates during the process. Highly recommended and will use again.

webpeeps:Thank you for what you have done. I am grateful

spiderdigital:Did exactly as described


No comments:

Post a Comment