Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will setup SSL/Redirection and SSL Padlock Issue and advise if dev issues need to fix.

I will setup SSL/Redirection and SSL Padlock Issue and advise if dev issues need to fix.












About:

With this Gig I'll setup SSL Certificate with your website  and I can redirect domain to https with A Grade. Also advise if there any other issue with Website. 

- Setup SSL with Green padlock.

- Setup SSL on Following Platforms:

- Dedicated/VPS Linux/Windows Servers
- AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Engine
- Any Reseller/Shared hosting

Please contact me first to discuss the requirement, time and cost.

- Login detail CA/SSL provider account to create CSR and download certificate files.
- Login detail to your hosting account (control panel or root/ssh).

Reviews


janineteo:Thank you for your help!

bitutechexpert:It's my Pleasure thank you

erikdalgaard:bitutechexpert is a wery knowledge person who now what he is doing and have great communications skills. \nI recommend him very much. He is straightforward and honest.

bitutechexpert:Great Buyer Thanks for continue work!

bratwurst12:great service! thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment