Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will help you with your arduino project

I will help you with your arduino project












About:

I'll help you on your Arduino project and teach you how to deal with Arduino from A to Z.

I will work with you to debug any issue in your arduino project and guide you through to make it a success.

I can help you with many types of sensors and actuators including following sensors and actuators,

Sensors/Input  
  • PIR (Motion) Sensor
  • Ping Sensor
  • Serial monitor
  • Temperature Sensor
  • Moisture Sensor
  • Presure Sensor
  • Sound Sensor
  • Finger print
  • And more (Contact me for more information)

Actuator/Output 
  • Motors (DC, Stepper, Servo)
  • LCD
  • Buzzer
  • Serial monitor
  • Relay
  • Button
  • And more

I have experience with Arduino shields.
  • Motor
  • Ethernet
  • GPS
  • Motor
  • NFC/RFID
  • Wave
  • And more

I can help with following Modules
  • Bluetooth
  • RF Transmitter/Receiver

  • Pressure Sensor

  • Gas Sensor

  • And more

What I do,

  1. Debug/ Write code for your project
    1 gig for first 25 line and +$5 for additional 25 lines each (Complex projects for extra cost) 
  2. Provide code for your project idea with extensive comments (See Gig Extras)
  3. 24 hours service (See Gig Extras)
  4. Remote help 

Please Send me your project description before you order , I'll tell you whether I can help you.


I can also help with your ATtiny project. See my other gig.

(http://www.fiverr.com/cda123/do-your-attiny-projects)

 

Reviews


derekmvr:Excellent service. Seller worked hard to achieve what I requested. Will use service again.

cda123:Thank you. Looking forward to work with you again

gj1984:As described. Fast delivery.

cda123:Thank you.

gj1984:Quick turn around. Outstanding experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment