Monday, July 30, 2018

I will setup full automation of dockers with monitoring, and DEPLOY to any container manager

I will setup full automation of dockers with monitoring, and DEPLOY to any container manager












About:

Shipping and Deploying your applications can be a lot of stress, especially when you have to install different dependencies everytime you are shipping to a new environment, with docker, shipping and deployment has been made easy

I will write a dockerfile file for your application to build into a docker image, then push the image to a private dockerhub account of your choosing, this image can then be pulled by you or anyone you grant the access to pull and deploy your aplications without having to setup all dependecies themselves

I will also create documentation on how to run it, also I will provide long term support should incase you run into any problem or would like to do something else along the path

I will also help you deploy your application to any server or container management system of your choosing

I will help you in deciding what type of environment you will need for your infrastructure.


I provide custom packages as well and for the same, message me and we can discuss further on requirements.

Requirement

It is required that you test your application locally to be sure that it is working perfectly

Thanks, Hope to hear from you

Reviews


michaelennis344:My goal was not met but we got valuable information

sealcharles:Very Undertanding

hybride:Easy, even with complicated requirements.

sealcharles:Outstanding Experience!

brubsss:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment