Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help you with arduino or robotics project

I will help you with arduino or robotics project












About:

I will help you in your Arduino project through all the steps that make it up!
I will work with you to debug, write or extend code, to teach you Arduino and to make the project a success.

My Sensor Skills:

  • PIR (Motion) Sensor
  • Ping Sensor
  • Sound Sensor
  • Temperature Sensor
  • LDR
  • other popular sensors.

My Actuator/Output Skills:

  • Relay
  • Motor (DC Motor, Stepper Motor, Servo Motor)
  • Brushless Motors
  • Motor Driver circuit design
  • Line Follower Robot
  • LCD
  • LED (Control and Patterns)
  • Push Button
  • Buzzer
  • Speaker

Modules:
  • Bluetooth (its applications and use of Bluetooth Shield)
  • GPS
  • GSM
  • ESC module
  • Rotary Encoders
  • Any other module
 
I have experience with RF, Bluetooth Shield, ESC, GSM and GPS modules. My recent projects include Hoverboard, 4 Legged Cheetah Robot, GPS Tracker with GPS and GSM modules etc.

What I do: 

  • Debug your code or Write a new code for your project idea with exhaustive comments (See GIG EXTRAS).
  • Free Circuit Diagrams, Schematics and Fritzing Diagram
  • Free Project Rivisions
  • Guide you throughout the project (See GIG EXTRAS).
  • 24 hours service (See GIG EXTRAS).


Please contact me before placing your order.

Thanks

Reviews


notthatgood:Consider how absurd my request were, he did very good job.

spartacus782:Haider was very knowledgeable and helpful

haiderkhaleel1:Great Experience :)

fordy4d09:Goes through issues methodically and explains how to correct them. Great service!

fordy4d09:Fantastic to work with, great communication and always available to help and provide revisions. Expert in the field!


No comments:

Post a Comment