Monday, July 30, 2018

I will assist you remotely with computer problems

I will assist you remotely with computer problems












About:

Hello, and thank you for viewing my gig! This gig is perfect for those who need help with resolving technical problems, including but not limited to:
- Internet Connectivity Problems (may require hardware operation by buyer)
- Virus/Malware Protection and Removal
- Printers not printing
- Email software/service (Outlook, Gmail, etc.) not sending/receiving emails
- Programs not working (please contact specifics before ordering)

90% of technical problems that occur does not require complex solutions; however, it can be time-consuming or sometimes dangerous for non-professionals to carry out fixtures. Therefore, I am able to assist you safely and quickly. I recommend you to contact me before ordering.

Once again, thank you for viewing this gig, and I hope you will order from me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment