Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will setup and config your vps or dedicated server superfast

I will setup and config your vps or dedicated server superfast












About:

I have 3 year experience in server installing and configuration.

Basic Plan= $5
I will install free or paid control panel do basic configuration.
I can setup Custom stack According toyour web application requirement.
I will do all basic settings and live your server's main website.

Standard=$15
All Basic Plan included
Advance Configuration with extra security layers.
I will setup your own Nameserver. I will setup your hostname.
I can setup it for you to sell shared hosting.


Premium=$40
Setup your Dedicated Server with free or Paid Control Panel. I will setup your own Nameserver. I will setup your hostname. I can setup it for you to sell shared hosting. I will setup your mail service.


Recommended Control Panels
VestaCP (Free) (3 year experience)
WHM/cPanel (Paid) (3 year experience)

(For Paid Control Panel you must have valid purchase license)

I can transfer all your old hosting accounts to your new server but it is separate service you can order it from my previous migration gig

I will deliver your order soon as possible
Maximum 5% to 8% down time for transfer your old site from old server to your new setup server.

Reviews


monicalandsvig:Fantastic work. Thank you

kashifhk123:Wonderful Experience. Thank you!

thekid6175:SIMPLY THE BEST...

kashifhk123:Wonderful Experience, Thank you for working with me

belladorsi:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment