Monday, July 30, 2018

I will work as a linux system administrator

I will work as a linux system administrator












About:

I'm a self-motivated, reliable Linux System Administrator with strong work ethics.I have 3+ years of experience in managing and analyzing hundreds of Linux servers.

Configuration of Automated Tools on the server so it's never gets down.
Providing Emergency Support (24x7) as needed.

Basically I have the following knowledge and can provide services in different kind of following categories
* Linux Servers (CentOS, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu).
*Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services
*Integration of Amazon Services on Amazon Cloud.
*Linux+: Basic To Advance Linux Knowledge.
*Security+: Web Application and Security
*Shell Scripting
*WHM/cPanel
*Server Migration;
*Linux Maintenance/Troubleshooting;
*Server Optimization/Tuning;
*Highly Available/Scalable Servers
*Load Balancers
*Web Servers (NGINX, Apache, IIS);
*Infrastructure Design and Implementation;
*Cloud Computing
*SSL Certificates on websites.

NOTE:PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG

Reviews


john_2s:Great seller! did a great job in helping me figure out issues i've been trying solve and went the extra mile to make sure everythings OK

darshanjain1989:Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I really appreciate your support and co-operation, and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

amanjuman:darshanjain1989 is a fantastic guy. He worked with me around 2 hours to fix a Linux server issue. It was very difficult to find out the problem. What I found to work with him, Is is a pro. I always recommand this guy to work with any Linux Server issue.

darshanjain1989:Your feedback means a lot to me. I am always happy to help with another challenging project !

brendanbutler:excellent time with the seller, worked really hard for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment