Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write the best IT project documentation ever

I will write the best IT project documentation ever












About:

I really love to understand IT Project requirements, stakeholders, and to summarize it into a high-quality Project Management documentation

I can build your full IT project management documentation (upon PRINCE 2 or PMP as you want) including:
  • Content Plan
  • Needs analysis
  • Planning
  • Cost management
  • Quality Management
  • Improvement Plan
  • Risk management
  • Human ressources Management
  • Procurement management
  • I can create as you need: Architecture Diagrams, Communication templates, Pitch Deck
  • I can manage your project leading the steering committee or daily stand up meetings. 

I will totally adapt to fit your needs. The only input is an initial communication to fully understand the project, the stakeholders and all your requirements. Then I will provide a project management documentation. You can send me your initial documentation, deck or even business cases.

I will be happy to answer your question before your order, do not hesitate to call me if you have any question !

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment