Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide Technical Support for your Computer/Laptop/Desktop/Server, etc. 90% of the issues with computers can be resolved remotely. If you have any issue, I am your IT guy. Contact me for any kind of IT Support. + See More

I will provide Technical Support for your Computer/Laptop/Desktop/Server, etc. 90% of the issues with computers can be resolved remotely. If you have any issue, I am your IT guy. Contact me for any kind of IT Support. + See More












About:

I will setup your office 365 account with your domain and Configure your Domain DNS records for Office 365 Services. I will make sure your domain is verified in office 365 and the mail flow is functioning. If you need help with creating users, you will have to purchase a different gig.

Reviews


goldyloxla:Excellent service and quick turnaround! Kad is highly accommodating and makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I highly recommend his work. You won’t be disappointed.

kad143:Thank you Cambria. Customer satisfaction is my top priority. I am looking forward to the next project.

jonsten:Outstanding response time. Did a great job of patiently listening to exactly what needed to be achieved rather than a quick knee jerk half assed response. I will use again.

kad143:Amazing Buyer. Good communication. Will definitely work again.

jgrant6:Excellent work. Second time I have used and always gets the job completed fast and efficiently.


No comments:

Post a Comment