Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help in openstack based cloud project

I will help in openstack based cloud project












About:

Hello Everyone, Thank you once again for the reading this Gig.

It would be a great experience for me to share and use my knowledge for helping in OpenStack based Cloud project.

Apart from OpenStack, I can even work on other areas/topic of Cloud Computing.

ABOUT ME
  • I am a Chief Scientist/Founder of an Cloud Hosting Company - F(x) Data Cloud
  • I have developed the entire Cloud Services based on OpenStack.
  •  9+ years of experience as a Programmer
  •  3+ years of experience in Cloud Computing

SKILLS
  • OpenStack, OpenStack Mitaka, OpenStack Newton. 
  • Ansible
  • Ubuntu Trusty 14.04, Ubuntu Xenial 16.04
  • Cyclops
  • Cloudkitty
  • Distributed Virtual Routing
  • Self Service, and Provider Networks
  • Nova, Cinder, Ceilometer Openstack dashboard Horizon customization
  • Neutron and Nova network troubleshooting etc.

WORK PROFILE
You can check the entire details, Website: F(x) Data Cloud 

For other details, please direct message. Thank you.

Reviews


iwishiwasdead:Excellent service from someone with excellent expertise, project was delivered on time with high quality. I look forward to working with you again in the near future :)

hemen_ashodia:Thank you so much for the opportunity, tip, and review.\r\nI would definitely love to help you in the future.

vcclhosting:Nice Support , great skill

hemen_ashodia:Thank You so much :)

iwishiwasdead:Excellent service from someone with excellent expertise, project was delivered on time with high quality. I look forward to working with you again in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment