Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will find best selling products for amazon, shopify, ebay, dropship

I will find best selling products for amazon, shopify, ebay, dropship












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">The biggest barrier to selling online happens to be the very first steps in the journey. Uncovering product ideas, evaluating them, testing demand, sourcing a supplier, , building your online storefront, marketing and fulfillment, there’s a lot to do!

If you're a new seller we can help you find a niche so you can launch your first product easily

we will use our long year experience to HELP YOU uncover the most profitable products to sell on your Shopify, Amazon, ebay, etsy and on your dropshipp business etc. If you already have a niche and selling, we can research more products in your current niche.

The BASIC gig offer:
  • Research 2 top selling Products with low competition i.e less than 200 reviews,price range $10-50
  • Deeply analyze them to see if they are really profitable and in demand
  • check the market demography to uncover the region of interest
  • I will give you the link to the Chinese  or USA suppliers
  • we also research  dropshipping products from aliexpress

The Silver Package:
  • As in Basic above but i will do it for 4 Best products.

The Gold Package
  • As in Basic for 7 Best selling products + Market demand evaluation + social Media ads

Order now!

Reviews


nainaholsve:Thank you for your great service. It was totally what I was looking for, and it will help me big time as a newbie trying to market my online store. The analysis was professional and descriptive, and easy to understand and follow. You rock :)

adexman:am so happy you find my service very helpful. and thanks so much for the tips. do contact me anytime you need something fresh to sell. Warm regards tfor you.

teslaxxx:Did not reply to my request.

debrascott222:Great experience will definitely use adexman again. He really researched the perfect products for my brand. Thank you so much for the superb research and product choices.\nDebra Scott

adexman:hi Debra, thanks for the tip given to me, I really appreciate it and I do hope that work will help your business forward soon. warm regards


No comments:

Post a Comment