Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide priority support on skype related to my gigs

I will provide priority support on skype related to my gigs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This GIG is for my Customers who request for priority call support for any of following things:

- Understand project requirements.
- Needs to understand system working so they can edit things themselves later.
- Understand which technology is best for their need.

If you have not purchased any of my GIG prior and want to communicate about my services then please inbox me first to let me know what you want to talk about. If that is possible I'll try to explain you through inbox otherwise Skype if that's difficult for you to understand things in messaging.

Thanks :)

Reviews


kismetideas:Sarah and her team are really hard workers and I'm excited about working with her more and more!

sarahahmad:Glad to be connected with you, excited to get started on cool projects soon :)

ehteshamihsan:Good experience working with Sarah. Was planning for something else but her experience and knowledge saved us tons. Will work again.

sarahahmad:Thanks Ehtesham for the nice words, I'll look forward to start working with you soon, if given the chance.

greenerprana:very communicative. understanding goals and fast on solutions\nwill be looking for a big project with


No comments:

Post a Comment