Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will provide support on linux environment

I will provide support on linux environment












About:

I will install any linux system on servers and pc's or laptop. I will do configuration of already installed system via ssh. Or I will install and configure both. 

What I am able to do:
1) installing linux servers or desktop editions.
2) I have Most of the experience in centos, ubuntu, centos, mikrotik.
3) Network issues 
4) Installing and configuring radius servers, sql servers, apache, tomcat, mediabrowser, plex.
5) Installing and configuring Crypto currency mining rigs. small and large scale.
6) PC/IT support.

Reviews


marekmutwil:Very good:)

danrox:Thank you marekmutwil. looking forward to work with you again any time

raidensnake:Excellent Seller! Willing to go the extra mile! Highly recommended!

danrox:Thank you raidensnake . looking forward to work with you again any time

itinside:Great communication skills, delivered exactly what we wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment