Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will perform customer services tasks

I will perform customer services tasks












About:

Hi,

This is Muhammad Irfan, I have several years of customer services experience including online, over the phone, through emails and in person, I have been dealing with non-technical users very efficiently assuming that they have no prior knowledge of computer and software related issues, I have been using team viewer software for remote technical support and troubleshooting since several years and I preferably use SKYPE for communication and received exceptional feedback.

I have a professional and much polite behavior great temperament to deal with non-technical users and confident multitasker and can work independently, prioritize work with understanding of sensitivity and urgency which allows me to take several responsibilities at once. I am eager to learn new tools, tricks and technologies which makes me eligible to keep a solution on my fingertips.


I am pleased to offer my technical services to you.


Thanks for consideration

Muhammad Irfan

Customer Services Rock Star

Reviews


ubuntupal:Knowledgeable and skilled. Thank you.

ubuntupal:Knowledgeable and skilled. Thank you.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment