Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do migrate your webserver to AWS cloud

I will do migrate your webserver to AWS cloud












About:

Hi Welcome to my Gig!

Am AWS Cloud expert, Complete AWS Solution Architect Certification training PRpgram with Amazon.

Do you want to migrate your on-premises website to AWS Cloud ?

I will help you to migrate your website (LAMP/WordPress/Static/Dynamic Website) to AWS Cloud EC2. I will completely takeover the migration from end to end in cost-efficient, secure and highly available by using 

Core AWS services 

VPC
Security Groups,
ACL
Load Balance
Clod Front
Route 53
Backup (snapshot)

Database - RDS or DynamoDB based on Customer Need.

Feel Free to message me with complete details, I'll provide design architect diagram to before we kickstart the project. 

Once you stratified with designing and migration planning after that place your order.
I'll be provide remote support till your environment stable.

Thanks
Bala

 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment