Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will fix your website hack and clean it so that it is not considered as hacked.

I will fix your website hack and clean it so that it is not considered as hacked.












About:

I can help you fix your Hacked Linux server and websites

There are many ways a hacker can gain access to your server. It can be through weak passwords, FTP upload, PHP script uploads, out of date OS and many such ways.

I can help you fix your hacked 

* cPanel servers
* Plesk servers
* VPS/Dedicated servers
* Shared hosting such Godaddy, hostgator, digitalocean, Arviex, 1and1, Linode etc...


My server hack package includes
  • Secure and Upgrade of SSH
  • Configure root logger
  • WHM and cPanel Hardening
  • CSF installation [free]
  • CXS exploit scanner [paid license]
  • DDOS protection
  • Brute Force Detection
  • Log Analysis Software
  • Secure and Optimize Apache HTTP server
  • MySQL optimization, slow query log configuration
  • PHP security and optimization
  • Secure DNS servers, configure MyDNS
  • FTP Hardening
  • Removal of unused software and ports
  • Shell Fork Bomb protection
  • TMP, /dev/shm Directory hardening
  • Secure important binary files
  • Mod_Security setup
  • Server load monitoring and alerts
  • Ruby on Rails Installation
  • SSL installation and technical issues

Reviews


sivanpaniz:Outstanding service, very professional

buzzsupport:Very cooperative and and very knowledgeable...I am delighted to work for you ...thank you for giving the chance :)

kiyoshinagata:Very quick response and got the job done right away. Will use again,

buzzsupport:Very easy to work with. Thank you so much for everything...

catata:with suspicion that my c panel had been hacked I needed a thorough check done. Im happy to say that I have a clean bill of health and everything is ok! Really fast work done over and above what was ordered. Very happy. I am ordering a second gig on a second c panel.


1 comment: