Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will setup aws ec2 google cloud digitalocean serverpilot linode

I will setup aws ec2 google cloud digitalocean serverpilot linode












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">*** This gig only about setup linux webserver. You are not purchasing vps or webserver from me. Before order this gig please purchase a webserver ***

Need to setup Webserver? I can setup your web server if you already with :
- Amazon aws
- Google cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Linode
- Digital Ocean
- Serverpilot etc
- Let me know if you are with different provider

Webserver setup :
--------------------------
- Setup cPanel, Plesk, ServerPilot, Vesta Control Panel, CentOS Web Panel, etc...
- I will setup Apache/Nginx webserver
- Setup vhost for your website and configure dns for your domain
- Install PHP, Mysql, phpMyadmin panel, Ftp
- Install let'sEncrypt free ssl and autorenew feature

I'm sure you will not disappointed. If you have any question you can ask me first.

Reviews


wizerlink:Awesome is very resourceful and very communicative.

mostafizurriyad:Thank you very much :-)

newalpha205:He was great, very helpful, accurate and fast. He is now part of my team.

mostafizurriyad:Thank you very much :-)

maxcurter05:Excellent ......Speecless. Just amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment