Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will install,configure,fix any issue on your iis web server

I will install,configure,fix any issue on your iis web server












About:

I will provide the below :

- Install and Configure IIS web server to be ready for hosting web sites
- Deploy your website on IIS also deploy its database and configure the connection string for the site
- Fix any problem related to the IIS itself or related to hosted websites
- do best practise configuration for  IIS  hosted websites
- Fix any problem related to .Net framework

Reviews


vz2017:quick work thanks

elhussensayed:outstanding experience one of my best customer

chesterw2017:Really knows what he is doing. Worked fast and expertly. Great communication. I will definitely hire again.

elhussensayed:one of the best customer i wish to work with you again and again

gianlucacasnici:great worker and quality work. very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment