Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do vicidial goautodial freepbx vicibox installation

I will do vicidial goautodial freepbx vicibox installation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Do you want to make Outbound calls to make sales, inbound calls or broadcast your message to the client, If yes, you came to the right place.

I have set up + 250 Call Centers around the world physically and remotely. 

You will need a dedicated server to get started. If you dont have one, please inbox me so I can give you the best and step by step way to buy it..

This gig includes,

Installation of vicidial or Goautodial Center Center 
Campaign Configuratoin
Carrier Configuration
DID Configuration
50k FREE DATA to dial for US
Initial Free Support (1 hour of support via Team Viewer) and FREE suggestions

Not ready to order?  No problem, FAVORITE this gig & order anytime!

Contact now and get you Call center set up now!

Feel Free to contact, I respond within few minutes

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment