Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will fix any issue of your hosting provider

I will fix any issue of your hosting provider












About:

I am going to give you high quality and competitive price service.

What I can do for you:

* fix apache/php/mysql/mail/DNS issue

* migrate website

* remove malware hackers scripts

* find spammers and remove their scripts

* manage server for load

* any other issue which you are facing

Kindly contact me before you order this gig to discuss Job in details.
# Some issues require root user shell access. 
# For different/multiple issues you need to purchase multiple gigs.

You can view my all gigs and reviews at https://www.fiverr.com/cpaneltech

Thanks

Reviews


lukesmith720:I always find th work don fast and affordable. - Will use again.

cpaneltech:Great experience again... thank you very much :)

riannascipio:Good work

riannascipio:Great working with this seller

cpaneltech:Great experience again.. thank you very much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment