Monday, August 27, 2018

I will fix any 1 issue regarding to your wordpress site.

I will fix any 1 issue regarding to your wordpress site.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Wordpress is the most widely used web platform all over the world. If you are seeking any kind of help regarding to your wordpress site you can count on me. What I will do for you in this gig-

  • Quick fixing of worpress errors
  • Fix common wordpress issues like Internal Server Error, White Screen of Death, Connection, Timed Out,Locked Out of the WordPress Admin Area, 404 Errors and Missing Images etc.
  • Installing wordpress on your site
  • Migration of your site to another hosting
  • Any kind of custom errors or issues you face

So if you have any issues with your wordpress site I will fix it for you. If you need wordpress setup or migration of your host I can help you to do it. Feel free to contact with me for any kind of issues you faced 

 

Reviews


ddaugherty:Nahid032 was easy to communicate with. He responded quickly and got the job done as requested. I will use him again for any WordPress issues. Great Job!

nahid032:Thanks for everything...it was a great pleasure working with you :)

camillescott:Fast, easy and professional. My 2nd gig with this person and highly impressed both times. Thank you!

nahid032:You are most welcome...have a great day :)

sarahdelane:I could not recover my website through Wordpress and nahid032 came to the rescue! He gave my order priority and communicated with me throughout the entire process. I appreciate his quickness and expertise. I highly recommend nahid032. Great service! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment