Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will assist in computer technical support, networking and security tasks also help to resolve all kinds of IT related Issues.

I will assist in computer technical support, networking and security tasks also help to resolve all kinds of IT related Issues.












About:

I will use my extensive experience in Networks and Security to help you with all your IT, networking and security tasks.

My areas of specialization include:

  • Network Design
  • Network Troubleshooting
  • Technical Documentation
  • Home network designing
  • Wired and wireless networking solutions
  • Design complete Network.
  • Drawing Network Diagrams.
  • Servers, Routers, Switches Configuration.
  • Wireless LAN
  • Remote Access
  • Software Installation problem
  • I can configure VPN Connection

I will provide OS and Application support on Windows Laptops, Desktops, Servers. Linux also supported.

Why hire me?


1. Graduate in Computer Science and hence picking up and learning of technical details will be easier 
2. Excellent quality of work.
3. Good communication and 24/7 availability for Support and queries.
4. 100% Satisfaction.
5. The good bandwidth of Internet to enable faster communication and data transfer.
6. Laptop with excellent hardware so that lags and delays can be avoided.

Language - English

Support - 24/7

Remote support can be provided via TeamViewer or Remote Desktop if that is applicable.

Reviews


mbarlow:He did an excellent job in helping me to install some new software. It was a particularly tricky task because of the lack of details from the developer. But he would not give up and stuck with the task and saw it through to completion. He is extremely skilled and I highly recommended him.

khizarshk:It's my pleasure. Mike

rulc50:He was helpful in all moments.

khizarshk:Nice to work with you sir,..

johnmacleod:Great gig. Although tje problem was not fully resolved the gig provider went out of his way to help. I thoroughly recommend this gig to anyone looking for help with Windows 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment