Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will config cisco asa VPN or firewall or port forward

I will config cisco asa VPN or firewall or port forward












About:

I am Network engineer, working as consultant on my local region.

I will do 1 from the job below:
1. configure Ipsec/ssl/anyconnect VPN for your Cisco ASA (One side for site to site) or
2. define your firewall rule (5 ACLs) or
3. define Nat 1:1, Pat, or portforward on your Cisco ASA

If you want more complex configuration, I will charge extra amount more than $15, please kindly contact us before ordering to identify your problems or needs.

watch my youtube channel for more info https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsOzu-uxjICCQbwrku0-qQ

Reviews


bravis:Did exactly what was asked for I now have VPN access from my devices to my office computers. Thanks heaps, highly recommended.

itsolve:Very and kind customer, Thank you very much

deansbow:Great job on this task.

itsolve:Thank you, great customer

waterview:Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment