Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will consult on technology or data analysis

I will consult on technology or data analysis












About:

js-gig-main-desc "gt;I will provide professional consultation on your doubts regarding the choice of technological stack.

Please clear your doubts before placing an order.

Reviews


jkhaui:PH is AMAZING. You really can't get any better if you're looking for the most professional consulting advice about how best to plan and structure your project. To be honest, I almost feel I got a bargain, as the insights PH provided in our one-on-one chat made me consider manny avenues I hadn't previously thought of.

danielvesuvius:Really surprised by how well this guy works with complex data structures and parsing. Highly recommend this guy. You won’t find someone like him anywhere else.

danielvesuvius:Fantastic to work with and quick to respond

pythonic_hacker:Really enjoyed working with Dan.He is one of the best buyers I have come across.

ameyg0901:I had a new complex project to start from scratch with python framework and was finding it difficult to choose one considering all the aspects and features involved. PH gave me the list of pros and cons and helped me choose the best tech stack.He knows his stuff really well.\nI would definitely avail his services in future. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment