Monday, August 27, 2018

I will copy move transfer or migrate wordpress site

I will copy move transfer or migrate wordpress site












About:

I am going to give you high quality and competitive price service.

I will do below job for you :
* copy or make clone of your website
* backup and restore website
* migrate your website to new server without down time
* migrate your accounts from old to new server
* migrate all accounts from one server to another server

Kindly contact me before you order this gig to discuss Job in details.
# Some issues require root user shell access. 
# For different/multiple issues you need to purchase multiple gigs.

You can view my all gigs and reviews at https://www.fiverr.com/cpaneltech

Reviews


aestools:excellent work

cpaneltech:great experience, thank you very much

drdyvener:Good job !

cpaneltech:great experience, thank you very much

johnbob820:Excellent work my friend, will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment