Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will setup and support office 365 service for your own domain

I will setup and support office 365 service for your own domain












About:

Note: Before ordering gig, contact with me.

For some reason, Office 365 is best rather then G-Suit. Also as most of the people in the world use Windows-based computer, they like to get free Office access to Office 365. I am here to help your Home or Bussiness solution for Office 365.

I can provide support for Entrapurine and Non Profit organization setup, but you need to contact me if this case differs from the gig.

I will provide the following service here; all service might not list here.


  • Setup DNS Records (MX, TXT Records, SRV, SPF)
  • Domain Integration with Office 365
  • User Management
  • Group Configuration
  • Exchange Configuration
  • Mail Migration *
  • IM Setup (Skype)
  • Configure OneDrive
  • File Storage and Sharing
  • Package Consultancy
  • Active Directory
  • Office 365 Application
  • User Group Policy

    etc


Reviews


riser123:Great job and thank you

vohra_moin:Great Buyer , Great work with him and also ahead in future.

annehtasie:his always there to treat your every question and he is on point and effecient.

vohra_moin:Very Good Experience with this buyer in my whole life. He is very much more familiar to communicate and understand what i fell it as well.\r\n\r\nThank You buyer, I m here for you whenever you need with your problems to solved it.\r\n

riser123:Great job and thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment