Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will install configure and secure linux server

I will install configure and secure linux server












About:

I will install web server with Apache, MySql, and PHP on any Linux platform like Ubuntu, Centos, Debian as you choose.
- Install Linux CentOS, Ubuntu
- Install Apache
- Install MySql, phpMyAdmin
- Install PHP 

This is complete LAMP Webserver. I will try to setup within next hour.

Reviews


iceman42:Great to work with and very helpful

vladthebest:Amazing experience!! He fixed all issues on my server and provided a lot of extra help. Highly recommended! A+++

vijendrasikhwal:Very Helpful person !! Always help to resolve issues and define what he did before problem appear.

sjoerdjan:Great service.

vijendrasikhwal:Great, supportive and cool client. Maximum Star.


No comments:

Post a Comment